1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We do NOT take cheques, or American Express.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Greenwood Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
PetCare Pet Insurance Programs start at less than $10/month. It's a small investment that will help you prepare for a secure and happy life for both you and your pet!
Canada’s #1 Pet health Insurance provider to help cover the unexpected costs of veterinary care.
Pet insurance is for responsible pet owners who want to insure against large and small unexpected veterinary bills over the life of their pet. Vetinsurance offers it's members low cost pet health insurance for cats and dogs.